Field Crew Supervisor/ Grapple Truck Operator
Omaha Track, Inc. is seeking experienced Field Crew Supervisors to join our growing Field Operations department. We are looking for dependable, motivated workers who are dedicated to safety, teamwork, and professionalism. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the rail services industry, and seek to add only the best to our growing team.
- Picking up railroad materials using a knuckle boom while adhering to safety standards
- Loading Flatbed trailer or rail cars in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work overtime and weekends in all-weather conditions in various shifts
- Working away from home for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time
- Filling out daily paperwork using a smartphone, laptop, or computer device.
- Keeping time cards for crew
- Able to work long hours, in all weather conditions
- Hold valid driver’s license, Class A or B CDL is required
- Follow all Safety Program, Policies and Procedures
- Completely and accurately fill out daily paperwork
- Able to learn the basic use of a smartphone
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus with a target of 10%
- Overtime weekly, with time and a half pay after 40 hours
- $40 per Diem
- Full health benefits including medical, vision, dental
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching
- Paid time off
- Stable work through all seasons with, full time work through the winter
Omaha Track will not require you to relocate. This position will require up to 24 consecutive days of travel per month. Your travel, lodging, and tax free daily per diem allowance will be paid by the company while on job assignment.
Interested in learning more and joining our team? Check out the full job description by clicking here. We look forward to receiving your application!
** Please note a Class A or Class B CDL is required for this position. No manual transmission restrictions can be accommodate. **