Facilities Maintenance Coordinator & Handyman Position
Omaha Track, Inc. is seeking a Facilities Coordinator & Maintenance Handyman to join our Omaha Track Team. We are looking for a dependable, motivated worker who is dedicated to safety, teamwork, and professionalism. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the rail services industry, and seek to add only the best to our growing team.
This position works outdoors and is subject to all weather elements and extreme temperatures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day maintenance and perform appropriate inspections to determine necessary repairs such as changing light bulbs, air filters, taking out or hauling trash, fixing minor electrical/plumbing issues, etc.
- Perform maintenance and property clean up at various sites as directed
- Completing special tasks as assigned.
- Grounds keeping and general landscaping
- 1 - 3 years of facilities maintenance experience.
1+ years of experience zero turn mower
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Clean criminal background and valid driver's license with no driving offenses within the last 3 years
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Ability to work independently and take initiative, identify and address issues before they become a problem.
- Ability to multi-task and be proficient in time management, ability to manage changing priorities.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Annual Company clothing store allowance and reimbursement for safety boots
- Parental leave
- Company match on charitable donations
Interested in learning more and joining our team? Check out the full job description by clicking here. We look forward to receiving your application!