Class A CDL OTR Driver- Competitive pay, great benefits
Omaha Track, Inc. is a private shipper looking to hire company drivers to move our railroad material. Travel and see the country, while avoiding the hassle of the East Coast. If you are looking for a stable opportunity with an established company, Omaha Track may be the home for you! We have been in the railroad industry for over 30 years and offer competitive pay, benefits, and a generous signing bonus.
Why should YOU join Omaha Track?!
- Guaranteed Competitive Pay
- Daily Minimum = $261 (450 miles x $.58 per mile)
- Paid 34-hour reset period while on rotation ® 2 days at daily minimum
- Daily per diem of $40 Cover personal costs related to meals, showers, and laundry
- Eligible for Omaha Track’s Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage ® Omaha Track covers 90% of the cost of coverage for employee only benefits!
- Employer paid short term and long term disability, as well as $50,000 life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life, AD&D, accident, and critical illness insurance is available
- Impressive 401(k) match ® YOU contribute 18%, Omaha Track will match 7.5%
- Benefit Eligibility = 1st of the month following 60 days
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months minimum of experience
- Valid driver’s license required (must not have any major driving offenses within the last three years)
- Class A CDL required (no manual transmission restrictions)
- $40 per diem
- Full health benefits including medical, vision, dental
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching
- Paid time off
- Stable work through all seasons with, full time work through the winter
For more information on Omaha Track, visit our website at www.omahatrack.com. We look forward to receiving your application!