Heavy Equipment Operator-Boom Truck Preferred
Omaha Track, Inc. is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator (boom truck experience preferred) to join our Pueblo Yard. The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating equipment to load/unload trucks, move materials throughout the yard, and sort and grade rail. This person must have a strong background in the operation of heavy equipment and be open to learning the railroad aspect of the position, including grading rail. This position works outdoors year round, subject to all weather elements and extreme temperatures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Operating equipment to load/unload trucks, move materials throughout the yard, and sort and grade rail.
Performing physical labor, such as cutting, sorting, and moving materials throughout the rail yard.
- Utilize a hand operated rail saw to cut rail as instructed
- Sort and move miscellaneous railroad materials, including ties, tie plates, joint bars, anchors, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently
- Must be able to follow instructions and be team oriented
- Regular attendance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
We look forward to receiving your application!