Knuckleboom/ Driver- Home nightly!
Omaha Track, Inc. is seeking experienced Knuckleboom operator to join our growing Field Operations department. We are looking for dependable, motivated workers who are dedicated to safety, teamwork, and professionalism. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the rail services industry, and seek to add only the best to our growing team.
- Picking up railroad materials using a knuckle boom while adhering to safety standards
- Loading Flatbed trailer or rail cars in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work overtime with potential for 20% Travel
- Filling out daily paperwork using a smartphone, laptop, or computer device.
- Paid time off
- Quarterly Bonuses- Targeted at 10% of your income
- Home Nightly
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage Omaha Track covers 90% of the cost of coverage for employee only benefits!
- Employer paid short term and long term disability, as well as $50,000 life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life, AD&D, accident, and critical illness insurance is available
- Impressive 401(k) match - YOU contribute 18%, Omaha Track will match 7.5%
- Benefit Eligibility = 1st of the month following 60 days
- Annual Company clothing store allowance and reimbursement for safety boots
- Parental leave
- Company match on charitable donations
We look forward to receiving your application!