Rail Yard Laborer- $18 hourly & $500.00 Sign-on Bonus!
Omaha Track is looking a Rail Yard Laborer to join our rail yard in Millard. This position works outdoors year-round, in all weather elements and extreme temperatures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing physical labor, such as cutting, sorting, and moving materials throughout the rail yard.
- Utilize a hand operated rail saw to cut rail as instructed
- Sort and move miscellaneous railroad materials, including ties, tie plates, joint bars, anchors, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently
- Must be able to follow instructions and be team oriented
- Regular attendance
Great Benefits offered:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Annual Company clothing store allowance and reimbursement for safety boots
- Parental leave
- Company match on charitable donations
Starting rate of pay is $18 hourly
Interested in learning more and joining our team? Check out the full job description by clicking here. We look forward to receiving your application!