Equipment Shop Attendant
Omaha Track Equipment is NOW HIRING a Shop Attendant to join our team in Omaha, NE. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and excited for an opportunity to grow their career.
The Shop Attendant responsibilities include: shop maintenance, cleanliness, and assist in minor technician duties, as assigned. The person in this position must be self-motivated and able to perform a variety of tasks on a daily basis. The Shop Attendant would also be in a position to learn more technician related skills and abilities.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Detail, wash, and maintain shop trucks and equipment to meet company quality standards
• Ensure the shop maintains a clean, organized, and professional presentation at all times
• Maintain a safe working environment in all designated shop areas; attend daily safety briefings
• Ensure compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures
• Provide support to OTE departments as assigned.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid Short term & Long term disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Paid uniforms
- Quarterly incentive program
For more information on Omaha Track Equipment, visit our website at www.omahatrackequipment.com. We look forward to receiving your application!