Shop Assistant Starting at $15 an hour
Omaha Track Equipment is NOW HIRING a Shop Assistant to join our team in Omaha, NE. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and excited for an opportunity to grow their career.
The Shop Assistant responsibilities include: shop maintenance, cleanliness, and performs minor technician duties, as assigned. The person in this position must be self-motivated and able to perform a variety of tasks on a daily basis. The Shop Assistant would also be in a position to learn more technician related skills and abilities, with the opportunity to potentially move into the Installation Technician Apprentice Program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Detail, wash, and maintain shop trucks and equipment to meet company quality standards
• Ensure the shop maintains a clean, organized, and professional presentation at all times
• Maintain a safe working environment in all designated shop areas; attend daily safety briefings
• Act as a courier to transport vehicle parts between OTE and various locations
• Ensure compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures
• Provide support to OTE departments as assigned.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
For more information on Omaha Track Equipment, visit our website at www.omahatrackequipment.com. We look forward to receiving your application!