Over the Road/Heavy Haul Driver
Iron Junction Logistics Inc. is a specialized common carrier and brokerage seeking career-minded drivers to haul railroad & construction materials, vehicles & equipment. You will drive our tractor trailers, using flat beds, end dumps, and goose neck trailers.
Upgrade your experiences while avoiding the hassle of the East Coast. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our company drivers’ needs are met and offer competitive pay, benefits.
Why should YOU join Iron Junction Logistics?!
- $.57 per mile
- Pay based on experience
- Typically out for 10 days to 2 weeks.
- Ideal Career for those based near Omaha, NE or Colorado Springs/Pueblo, CO. Or, if you have your own secure off street parking for the tractor & trailer while on your off time.
- Paid 34-hour reset period while on the road
- Daily per diem of $45 Cover personal costs related to meals, showers, and laundry
- Eligible for Iron Junction's Quarterly Bonus Plan targeted at 10% of your quarterly pay
- Our Drivers average $112,000 annually
Comprehensive Benefits offered:
- Paid time off
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus Plan
- Annual Company clothing store allowance
- Parental leave
- Company match on charitable donations
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Class A CDL required (no restrictions) with 2 years experience minimum.
- Tractor-trailer experience in all 4 seasons preferred.
- Towing/rigging experience preferred.
- Flatbed experience that includes tarping is a plus.
- Mechanical inclination that provides ability to see/think through physics cause/effect issues in load securement.
- Previous machinery hauling experience is a plus.
- Previous over-dimensional experience is a plus.
- Previous oil field trucking experience is a plus.
- Experience moving large agricultural equipment a plus.
- Previous eRail credentials is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application!