Welding & Fabrication Intern
Are you looking for an internship to jump start your career in Welding? Omaha Track Equipment is excited to add a Welding & Fabrication Intern starting in June 2022. Gain crucial work experience, learn new skill sets to grow your career, and learn about the exciting railroad/transportation industry.
Omaha Track has an excellent record with our internship program, offers opportunities for continued employment, and pays a competitive wage. We specialize in custom building, fabricating, and maintain all types of Maintenance of Way (MOW) equipment & Construction equipment.
Why you should consider this opportunity as a Welding & Fabrication Intern:
- Our work focuses on custom welding and fabrication, so you’ll get to use: Mig welding equipment, plasma cutters, iron workers, band saws, grinders, sanders, oxy acetylene torches, and measuring tools
- Gain exposure to other OTE shop skill sets, including: hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical systems
- Your ambition and initiative will result in endless opportunities for career development & certifications
- It's a team-oriented environment where we want to see YOU succeed!
- Onsite work is required for 25-30 hours per week. Flexible weekly schedule.