Omaha Track Equipment is looking for an installation Technician and we are excited to launch our new and improved Installation Technician Apprentice Program (ITAP). If you already have the experience, there is no need to go through the apprenticeship however if you are looking to learn new skill sets and grow your career, we have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for hard-working, dependable teammates to join our growing organization in the fast-paced railroad industry.
Why should YOU join OTE?!
- Our work focuses on a variety of skill sets, so you'll get to learn all about: hydraulics, welding and fabrication, upfitting (cranes, power take offs, and hi-rail gear), DC electrical systems, pneumatics, and magnet systems
- You get to see your hard work come to life, from loose components to testing the finished product on track
- Your ambition and initiative will result in endless opportunities for career development & certifications
- It's a team-oriented environment where we want to see YOU succeed!
- This position does require you to have your own tools.
Click here for an overview of the Installation Technician Apprentice Program. For more details on the Installation Technician role (which you would graduate to following completion of the program), click here for a full job description.
Omaha Track Equipment offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package, and offers opportunities for advancement for those who demonstrate solid performance and want to grow with the company. For those looking to obtain their CDL, the company also offers a CDL reimbursement program.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
For more information on Omaha Track Equipment, visit our website at www.omahatrackequipment.com. We look forward to receiving your application!