Mechanic/ Service Technician - Family owned & $500.00 Sign-on Bonus!
Omaha Track Equipment is looking for Mechanic/ Service Technician. If you are looking to learn new skill sets and grow your career in the Maintenance of Way (MOW) industry, we have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for hard-working, dependable teammates to join our growing organization in the fast-paced heavy equipment industry.
- Perform Shop repairs and maintenance on hi-rail trucks, cranes, and other equipment related to the railroad industry
Troubleshoot, rebuild, and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components and systems
Plans methods and sequence of performing assigned repairs.
- Diagnose and evaluate problems with equipment; make repairs in a timely manner.
Why should YOU join OTE?!
- Family owned and operated
- You get to see your hard work come to life, from loose components to testing the finished product on track
- Your ambition and initiative will result in endless opportunities for career development & certifications
- It's a team-oriented environment where we want to see YOU succeed!
- This position does require you to have your own tools.
- Paid time off ASAP
- Quarterly Bonus targeted at 10%
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage OTE covers 90% of the cost of coverage for employee only benefits!
- Employer paid short term and long term disability, as well as $50,000 life and AD&D insurance
- Impressive 401(k) match
- Benefit Eligibility = 1st of the month following 60 days