Iron Junction Logistics is a specialized common carrier and brokerage. Are you looking for a fast-paced, transportation administrative position working for a growing company in the exciting railroad industry? We just may have the right opportunity for you! The Transportation Administrator position is responsible for providing administrative support to Iron Junction Logistics, the Transportation division of Omaha Track, Inc.
This position is based at our corporate office in Omaha, NE. Iron Junction is looking for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment and is able to prioritize working on multiple tasks. If you are self-motivated, technologically savvy and enjoy providing administrative support, this just may be the role for you!
Major areas of Responsibility:
- Provide administrative support as needed for the Transportation department.
- Assist with data entry, file organization, incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence, and daily/routine
- Manage the collection, tracking, and payment of truck invoices with supporting documents.
- Manages the coding of truck shipment invoices and maintains the electronic files supporting payment processing.
- Perform additional duties as assigned or required not specifically outlined in this job description.
Minimum Qualifications and Work Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in an administrative support role. Bilingual in English and Spanish is plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a superior level of customer service and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks appropriately, complete tasks, and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Strong planning and organizational skills including demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate, understand, and provide support for the tactical needs of the division.
- Demonstrated initiative to proactively seek out work, complete tasks, and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through completion.
- Strong organizational and computer skills, including intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Dependable and consistent attendance/punctuality.
- Ability to work independently yet demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task a number of assignments/projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive organizational and personnel information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong aptitude with technology including proficiency with basic computer programs and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to meet all functional requirements including, but not limited to: lifting/carrying, pulling, sitting, kneeling, standing, walking, bending, squatting, finger dexterity, and reaching above/below shoulder.
We look forward to receiving your application!