Rail Yard Laborer
Omaha Track, Inc. is seeking a Rail Yard Laborer to join our Happ's Yard. We are looking for dependable, motivated workers who are dedicated to safety, teamwork, and professionalism. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the rail services industry, and seek to add only the best to our growing team.
This position works outdoors year round, subject to all weather elements and extreme temperatures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing physical labor, such as cutting, sorting, and moving materials throughout the rail yard.
- Perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently
- Must be able to follow instructions and be team oriented
- Regular attendance
- Mechanical knowledge and experience preferred, but not required.
Great Benefits offered:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending reimbursement account- HSA
- Company Paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Annual Company clothing store allowance and reimbursement for safety boots
- Parental leave
- Company match on charitable donations
Interested in learning more and joining our team? Check out the full job description by clicking here. We look forward to receiving your application!